Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Music to your ears

Hey Readers!

I just wanted to add in a new post along with the start of this new blog and share one of my favorite christian songs. It definitely sparks the beauty of everything god has created and everything he has done and what will be done. Lately there has been a increase on my face book page of Gods words or music videos praising god. I love it when someone shares the awesomeness of other gifted Christians and want to share some of my favorites.

I also want to go more into my back round to share with others and for others to be inspired by my story. I have been encouraged on more than one occasion to share and I believe that many can be inspired and also everyone loves to hear a true story. Many of the movies out there today are true or inspired by true stories of others across the nation and now have become a huge hit with many others out there. I hope to share my story in the case that it will help and encourage and inspire someone else out there who maybe is like me or has lived their life in the same path that I had already once lived. I will make a new blog post on this soon! Until then enjoy the music video I pulled from YouTube. I do not own this material in anyway.


Vanessa Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment