Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome and Serve yourself some spiritual feeding!

Hello Readers,

Welcome to my first ever post for this blog I'm going to give a little about why I decided to start a blog concerning the matter of God and his son Jesus I think this is what our world needs more of. If you agree I hope and pray that you would be inclined to add to this page and make it even tastier to other readers who may stumble across this.

This is a much needed blog for all of us. I say this because I'm a follower of god and a believer in Jesus and I think that it has been due time to write and share more of the scripture and gods word and just hope it goes viral in a good way. I also want to do this for myself. I know that if I can bring you to follow this blog then surely I will be more inclined to keep you fed with new blogs and scripture and hope that it will be of great fulfilment to you but also would bless me to know that I could be planting that one seed that you or someone you know may need to become a stronger well grown and spiritually well fed christian. These things can take some time and a long term commitment when it comes to posting not just for yourself but for others. I know that If I do this on a daily basis or even a weekly basis I will draw my relationship with Christ closer and also be serving the word to all who might be hungry for gods gracious love and everything he has to say to us as his children to be more like him  in his image. If you want this and you want to share it too, please become a follower and pass on the word because someone somewhere would appreciate the encouragement to seek gods word and guidance in their life for what ever situation they may find themselves to be in today.

*Vanessa Hagen

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Vanessa. I will keep up with this. May the Lord bless you as you have blessed others! With so discouraging and negative "stuff" going on in our world...we can never get enough encouraging words from one another. Thanks for keeping it real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom. Its true.. Theres never to much spiritual feeding. The more the better. I feel like I could be an outlet to a lot of what god has to say to me and the things I have learned. I think god was nudging me into creating this for others to see and he only knows what he will use me for to help spread his word. Its funny how the sudden,deep urge to do something will appear from no where to do something especially if it has to do with god.. Ill take that as my nudge and listen to him!

    ReplyDelete